The real test!

Ok people this one is for real this time. My due date is Dec 16th and am 3 mo. today! I'm actually due two days before Sariah my sister and am eight days after Kindy my sister in law. When I did the April fools joke I was hoping to find out in about a week if I was pregnant but wasn't getting my hopes up because it was our first month trying but Heavenly Father decided it was time :) We kept it secret from the kids and Brendan's family until around Memorial weekend when we were all together in California. I told the kids we had a surprise for them and had them open up a little onesie in front of everyone that was around. It took some of the family quite awhile to figure it out. The kids were confused too but once we explained Kiley was happy, Gaige looked pretty disappointed that it wasn't a toy and Landon wanted it put on him. Kiley is keeping her fingers crossed for a girl and so am I :) I'll update in a few days our Cali trip. We did have a lot of fun though!

Comments

Bailey said…
Congrats Congrats!!
Heather said…
YAY!! It looks like there will be lots of babies being born! Congratulations, that's exciting!:)

Love,
Heather
Heather said…
How are you feeling?
Anonymous said…
Wow, your mom is going to be one busy grandma with all those babies coming. Must've been something in the water...I'm due Nov. 28th :)Congrats!
Kasey said…
Congrats! You sure can keep a long secret! Stinker!
Kindy said…
Yay Katie! So are you going to try to beat your last one and go for a 10 pounder? Just kidding I hope that you go early and have it on my B-Day. One of us should.
Meagan Rogers said…
I can just imagine your kids reaction. How funny. We have no announcements yet. Just thought I'd update you!
Cath said…
Congratulations!! I hope you are feeling well.
heidi said…
That is so GREAT! Happy baby to you!!!! wouldn't a girl be great!?
Salsa Mama said…
OK, well I'm glad it's for real this time. Congrats!!! That is so exciting! It was fun to see you guys last weekend, too.
Heitmann Family said…
Congrats Katie-Boy this is the year for babies!! You and Sariah are on the same time frame and that is fun. I finally get to be pregnant with one of my sisters and it has been fun!! Hope you are feeling good.
Very Cool! Congrats maybe you'll have the baby on my Birthday. Nov. 26.
Lydia said…
Yeah! Congratulations Katie. I'm happy for you. I can't believe you and Sariah will be due so close together again. That is so neat. I'm excited for Kindy too! And my Heather! Babies are so special!
Jennifer said…
Horray! #4 is on the way! Congrats!!!
Sara said…
Congrats! That will be so fun to have several cousins the same age!
cluffgirl said…
Congratulations on being preggers! California was so much fun! Us girls need to get out more when the family gets together. I think we were worried about leaving the kids with the boys, but they didn't seem to mind much. So we just gotta have our turn going out more :D
January Spindle said…
congratulations thats so neat, i hope all goes well, it's so fun to have babies with sisters. thanks for all your comments!!!
Shannon said…
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you.
Aleia said…
Congratulations!
Stephanie said…
It is about time!! Congrats, how is life as a future mother of four!!!
Amy said…
Yippee damn skippee...I am giddy for you! Congrats!
britney said…
Yay!! Congrats Katie. I just barely saw this! Im so excited for you. I truly dont know how you kept it a secret for so long!
Anonymous said…
Congrats! That's exciting! Best wishes for your pregnancy!
Congratulations Katie!!! Hopefully Meagan will be next...I need another niece!

Popular posts from this blog