It's official!


Here is a profile of his little 'dinger' Or turtle as the ultrasound lady called it :) I was hoping for a girl but I'll take a cute little guy any day! I knew it was another boy right when she stuck it down there. We haven't told the kids yet, but I know poor Kiley will be disappointed. But she I know she will love him just as much as she does her two brothers. Now I have to think of some boy names which I was trying not to give any thought to. Brendan wants to name him after his Great Grandpa Clarence Leo but I don't think that is going to happen! It's is just not my style if that makes any sense. I figure I will be in charge of the first name (with his approval of course) and he can have the middle!! :0) Love you Brendan :)



The first video is of his little profile. And the second is straight on. You can actually see his little eyes. :)

Comments

Lydia said…
I hope Kylie isn't to disappointed! But you have the cutest boys! Congratulations!
Heather said…
Congratulations!!! You are going to have another adorable boy!
Meagan Rogers said…
Congrats! I'll be pretty ticked if I don't have a boy. Maybe if mine's a girl we could trade! Haha year right. - Meagan
Stephanie said…
You know what this means... I am going to have a girl:( Now people reading this don't get me wrong, girls are well sassy and that is why one is enough for me. I was a teenage girl once and I know how they are!! Congrats and good luck telling Kiley:( I will keep you posted on my results next weeks. What is all your family members having?

P.S. I am voting for Clarence Leo, it has aged character!
Wooden's said…
another boy, Jason is going to be so jealous! Congrats, we need to get together soon :)
Heitmann Family said…
congrats Katie and Brendan. Little boys are great. I am glad all is healthy and doing well.
Very cool! I know Kiley will be okay! You'll just have to try again!:)
thepetersonfive said…
Congratualations!!!! Boys rule, Girls (you know what). Just kidding. But welcome to the nut house, because that's the club that you will be joining after having 3 boys. They are crazy and fun. Do you have a name picked out? How about a pol?

Popular posts from this blog