Memories

I have been leaving memories on a numerous amount of people blogs the last couple days, so I finally decided to post it :)

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Comments

Stephanie said…
Good old BUNCO! Life was just so crazy back then I had to prioritize ya know?! My first memories of you is when you where like two days from you due date with Landon and you looked you FELT like you were going to die. I talked to you for just a second or two but never really talked to you again until BUNCO.
I remember the first time I meet you. Or remember meeting you. It was right before Josh and I got married. We were looking for an apartment and we found out about the one next door to grandma Betsy.
Anyway we went to look at it or something and you guys were still living in the one by it,but were getting ready to move. You were standing outside holding Kylee and she was just a little baby! I remember I wasn't very happy you were there. That's when I didn't know we would be friends. It's funny how things turn out. Some may think it's weird, but I'm glad that we are friends!
Heitmann Family said…
The one memory that stands out to me is when you were staying with Sariah and Andy, and we were branding the cows. I have pictures of you and I attacking a calf. I think you were on the hind legs and I was on the head. Oh the smell, you can never forget that!!!!
Meagan Rogers said…
Josh remembers how hard you used to kick.

Meagan remembers the first time you sang smelly cat. I thought that was so funny (I had never heard it before).
Lydia said…
I remember going shopping with you and your mom for a prom dress. It was so much fun. You were trying on all these dresses that you knew you wouldn't buy or really even wear. You would come out of the dressing room and model with a cute face and fancy walk for each dress. We were all laughing and had so much fun. You are always fun Katie and I love ya!!! Thanks for all the memories!
Bailey said…
This is not a memory, but a comment from what you left me. I had partial placenta previa with Brody also, but only until 23 weeks or so. I'm not too worried and the Dr. didn't seem to be either. Good thing.
heidi said…
BUNCO!!! and having your kids over when you'd go in for prego visits with Landon... and the infamous visiting teaching!!! ha. love ya!!
cluffgirl said…
A memory that stands out is dying your hair purple that first time! I thought it was so cool of you to wanna do it! Also, going to California this year was alot of fun! Shopping with you, karen, and jennifer at steve and berrys.
jacblanch said…
Oh, I'll play. That hard part is picking just one memory. Remember that time in High School that you and I were on our way to Mesa for one of our weekends, and we were traveling with some other people who shall remain unnamed??? They played a little trick on us and we got SO MAD!!! We ditched them and got off the freeway and tried to take surface streets to your grandma's house but we didn't know the way very well. I have so many fun memories of you! You were such a blast! I loved having you for a roommate too!
thepetersonfive said…
I had so much fun Tuesday night. Thanks so much for comming. I sure will miss you. Isn't is funny how you always have to leave once you start getting to know people. I guess that's just life. Keep in touch.
Jennifer said…
My favorite memory is that if it weren't for you, I might not have met Brandon! I went to an Institure dance w/ Shannon because you couldn't go and that's where Brandon and I met. People thought I was you because they had heard you were coming. And of course I remember your first date w/ Brenden was the same date as my first date w/ Brandon...IMAX Fantasia 2000 (Brenden did a standing ovation...remember that?)...and dinner at the Rain Forest Cafe...and I think we went to a dance too... I haven't been back to either place since then!

Popular posts from this blog