New Twilight Trailer!!!

I think it is going to be a {great} movie! I am going into this movie with an {optimistic} outcome and I don't want to go onto the theater thinking it's not like the book or the the characters don't look like I imagine them. I {know} if I go in thinking of it as a 'movie' it's going to be a great story then I will love the movie like I already do the trailers! I {hope} some of you die hard fans can think the same way and I know you'll end up really {enjoying} it. :)

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810010670/trailer

Comments

Kasey said…
We should do a girls night when it comes out! That would be a blast!
Meagan Rogers said…
Looks so exciting! I can't wait.
Lydia said…
Looks exciting. I can't wait to read the third book!!! Let's all go to the movie together!!!
Kasey said…
Dang it! I just ordered it, but I'll give it to my mom and go with you. It'll be fun! We could even do Applebees at 10 and then hit up Wal-Mart. That would be so fun!
Stefany Pew said…
Oh my gosh......where do you find these trailers?!!! I can't wait to see it! I'm so excited that I'm practically shivering under my skin after watching that. This movie and book are going crazy things to me!!!
Jennifer said…
It looks like it's going to be a good movie! It's all MATRIX-y!
I still need to read the books! At least I have some time.

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!