Ultrasound

I am getting my ultrasound tomorrow, so what do you think it will be? I have a poll on the left for your votes :)

Comments

Heather said…
It seems like everyone I hear of lately is having a girl so I voted girl!:)
Well I hope it's a girl for you and kylee's sake! But your boys are so cute. Either way it will be fun to find out!
Sorry I just realized I spelled Kiley's name wrong above!
Anonymous said…
I'm going to guess out of the blue, cuz I had no idea you were even pregnant, that's what I get for moving. Seems like all the girls are pretty much being born now, and it's time for the boys to start coming...I'm guessing boy. A 2nd girl would be nice-2 of each-I'd be done! email me and I'll invite you to my blog if you'd like! jhcarditaclan@hotmail.com

~Haley Cardita
Unknown said…
I voted girl :). Gotta have a cute little head to put all your cute little bows on!
Stephanie said…
GIRL!! I have to send one your way that way I end up with the boy:) Make sure and let us all know as soon as you get home today!

Popular posts from this blog