All I can say...........

Is that was one GOOD book!!!!!!

Comments

Heitmann Family said…
Good to know. Maybe I'll find someone who is already done with it like you are and borrow it!!!
Lydia said…
I'm ready to borrow it!!!! I love dhte others!
Stephanie said…
You crack me up! I hope you have your lesson ready:)
Cami said…
Your crazy! I haven't gotten past page 10 yet. I am so busy, my life won't stop. I hope I can get some reading in. Everyone keeps talking about it. I hope it is all worth the hype.
Congrats on another BOY! That is to fun.
Sara said…
Good, but not worth not sleeping at ALL last night because I made the stupid decision to pick it up at midnight when I couldn't sleep and "just read a little bit." I am so paying for that today.
Shannon said…
I ditto that. What a great book.
Jennifer said…
I haven't read it yet...haven't even bought it...(I know...what's wrong with me!?)....but I did watch that interview...it was good to see Stephanie...she seems very normal!

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!