The latest and greatest
Gaige started preschool last week and LOVES it and his teacher Mrs. T

I did Kiley's hair super cute that I got from a hair blog I have the link on my side bar
(she wouldn't take a normal picture)

This is Kiley after school yesterday I looked just as bad as her. We got caught in a major down pour. I was soaked before I even got to were she was and she wasn't there! She was walking around the front of the school looking for her lunchbox that got lost. I wasn't to happy with the school letting all the kids in the 'carpool' section stand in the pouring rain and a lighting storm!!! All the other kids that their parents pick them up at the front of the school were kept in the cafeteria. It was so sad there were little girls just bawling because they were soaked to the bone and cold. I should call and give them a piece of my mind. If it is pouring like that and LIGHTING then all the kids should be kept inside and the parents can deal with having to get out and get them!! Anyway enough about that! :S

Here is Landon's newest thing he likes to walk around with his feet in our cups, it is quite comical!

----------------------------------------------------
Brendan and his Scouts




I did Kiley's hair super cute that I got from a hair blog I have the link on my side bar
(she wouldn't take a normal picture)
This is Kiley after school yesterday I looked just as bad as her. We got caught in a major down pour. I was soaked before I even got to were she was and she wasn't there! She was walking around the front of the school looking for her lunchbox that got lost. I wasn't to happy with the school letting all the kids in the 'carpool' section stand in the pouring rain and a lighting storm!!! All the other kids that their parents pick them up at the front of the school were kept in the cafeteria. It was so sad there were little girls just bawling because they were soaked to the bone and cold. I should call and give them a piece of my mind. If it is pouring like that and LIGHTING then all the kids should be kept inside and the parents can deal with having to get out and get them!! Anyway enough about that! :S
Here is Landon's newest thing he likes to walk around with his feet in our cups, it is quite comical!
----------------------------------------------------
Brendan and his Scouts
Brendan wanted me to post his scout camp out from this last weekend and a video of one of his scouts eating a grasshopper!! Nasty!!! They had fun though.
Comments
Totally agree on the school being stupid....
...Kylie's hair is SO cute!
Poor Kiley! In the rain! I'd be mad and say something. I know it doesn' rain a lot here, but in case it does, like today, they need to prepare for that and figure something out. I though thought they were smart at BF!
Her hair is so cute! Dont' you love that site! I think we need to get together on a day after PS and do bows. I bought some cute ribbon at the dollar section. So, let's make a plan. Next Wednesday sounds good! Let me know if you're down!