Movie News Flash!



So normally I get the news right when it happens but for some reason the new post on Stephenie Meyers website didn't show up on my Google reader that it was updated. My brother-in-law was the one to tell me and I didn't believe him and I thought that maybe it would mess up my plans on being able to go see the movie seeing I was due to have my little guy right around the movie date. So I am very excited besides the fact I will be going pee every half hour during the movie :) Anyway, here's what Stephenie said:
So, many of you have heard that the release of the sixth Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, has been moved from this Thanksgiving to next summer. First and foremost, please know that this schedule change has absolutely nothing to do with Twilight, me, or Summit Films (so enough with the imdb death wishes, okay?). This is Warner Bros. decision, and it was not motivated by anything Twilight-related.
Now for the good news! Though we're all sad to have to wait for Harry Potter, this open spot at the theater creates a cool opportunity. The good people at Summit were thrilled to let me know that now Twilight fans are going to get their movie three weeks earlier than scheduled. That's right—Twilight will be released in theaters
November 21st! Let the merry-making commence!
--Stephenie
p.s. I am a little bummed they moved Harry Potter all the way to next summer but I'll survive! :)
p.p.s Doesn't Robert the guy playing Edward look super cute in this pic? I haven't been a big fan of him but I really like this pic.

Comments

Salsa Mama said…
Cool!!! I'm going to put this on my blog too. Yay! Thanks for posting!
Woo hoo! I pretty much figured I wasn't going to get to see it so I am excited...even with all the potty breaks, no rootbeer for me!
Kasey said…
I was just thinking that same thing about Edward! I'm super excited. Wanna make it another girls night?!
Shannon said…
How cool. I had heard that it was coming in November, but I too didn't believe them because you had told me late December. And of all people I knew you would know the most. But that is exciting that is coming earlier. How sad about Harry Potter. Bum deal.
britney said…
Wow! I cant believe this is the first I heard of it. thanks for letting me in! I hope its better than I think its going to be. I dont know if any of the movies could do her books any justice. I will cross my fingers.
Melissa said…
YAY! I am so excited for this to come out! I loved all the books! But I am not sure I am too excited about who is playing Edward :( Oh well maybe I will change my mind when I see the movie!
Kasey said…
She is cousins with Rocky's good friend Dayton. She they used to hang out back in the day. She went to HS as well. She's also in Rocky's cousins ward.
heidi said…
woooo hooooo!!!
thepetersonfive said…
That's great news. I am bumed about HP but I am so excited about Twilight. I just started a girlsnight with my friends here in Georgia and we are so going to see this movie as soon as it comes out.Btw how did you like the last book? You can also email me at tmpete0623@yahoo.com HUG ALL THE BUNCO GALS FOR ME PLEASE

Popular posts from this blog