My 'little' 1st grader!!


Kiley started school today. She did great! I was a little sad to see her go. I was just fine when she started Kindergarten because it was a half day but I sure am going to miss her being gone all day long! :(

Comments

When did the kids get so big!!! Brendan better watch out...they may be taller than him before junior high!! (Just kidding, we hold a special place in our hearts for those who are vertically challenged). Super cute blog...you have way more blogability than me. Email us & I'll send you an invite: kcbeals@yahoo.com P.S. Congrats on the newest little-boy to-arrive...are you trying to pass us up? :) Take care.
Kasey said…
She's so cute! Love her dress.
Heitmann Family said…
I can't believe you guys are already starting school. We have until Sept. 3rd before we start. And Meysa doesn't start preschool until the 15th of Sept. Even if you aren't ready for the all day thing Kiley sure looks ready!!!
It is always hard to leave them for the full day, she looks like she is ready!
Aleia said…
Kiley looks so cute! I am already thinking about next year... kinda scary!
Lydia said…
What a cutie pie! I can't believe she is in first grade!
Shannon said…
Wow! First grade. She sure looks cute and all ready like a big girl for school.
Jennifer said…
Kiley looks so cute there waving good-bye with her back pack on!
Kaitlyn's first day of Kindergarten is tomorow (they just did some meet the teacher things today)....I am getting nervous...I don't want to cry and be sad about it...but I think that's what's gonna happen!
jacblanch said…
Oh, she looks so cute! I love her little dress! When are you going to Eagar next?
Wow time does fly! She looks so cute for her first day!

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!