Rainforest and winner!

We went to the Rainforest Cafe on Tuesday with Brendan parents and his brother and his family it was pretty good. It is a hit and miss kind of restaurant with the food but the kids loved it of course! Kiley wanted a picture with the gorilla that was by us. The funny things is no matter how many pictures I took the only thing that would show up from the gorilla was his man boobies! So here is a picture of Kiley and the boobies!


Also, I won a $45 certificate towards a Cristina Ashley necklace awhile back on I love give aways and I love it!!! As you can see I got it with mine and Brendan's names and the day we were married on it. Feel free to click on the highlighted words and check the sites out.

Comments

Love it!! That is too funny about the gorilla too!
jacblanch said…
boobies aren't that noticeable. I had to search to find them. It's a cute pic of Kiley anyway! That's cool that you won that necklace. I like it!
Heather said…
i LOVE that jewelry she makes. Maybe I'll have to order me something!
Meagan Rogers said…
Your necklace turned out so cute!
That was pretty funny! What great luck :-)
Stephanie said…
There is nothing quite like our own children and boobies together as one:)
Aleia said…
very cool necklace... Ive never seen her blog before but I'm a fan now:)

Popular posts from this blog