Birthday Boys

Yesterday was Brendan and Landon's birthday. Landon got an Aqua Doodle and loves it and Brendan got socks and I am sure he was very delighted :) Anyway, here are some pics and video from yesterday. Landon was not to sure about the candles in the first video and then he didn't quite like the frosting and you can see he handles that :) 

Comments

RyDeb.White said…
So cute! I was seriously laughing out loud at the way he was putting the frosting in his hair!
Hey made sense to put the frosting in his hair...smart kid. I'd have to say that it did look like a flock of birds flew over his head though! HAHAHA!
Stephanie said…
Hair and frosting definitely go together:) I love it! My kids both really disliked their 1st birthday cakes and Patton was just ok with his 2nd?? Who knows, some kids go crazy and others just don't really get it. I think the latter is kind of funny:)
Heather said…
What a cutie! September seems to be a big month for birthdays! We celebrated Andrew's the same day.
Happy Birthday Landon & Brendon! That was some serious hair styling!
Too funny!
jacblanch said…
happy birthday to your boys! So when are you going to post a belly pic? :)
Anonymous said…
That was such a cute video!!! I love that he puts the frosting in his hair. I was waiting for the clean up pictures, I bet that was fun.

Here in Colorado you have to pay $250 a month for all day Kindergarten. Can you believe that?
Kindy said…
It's a good thing you gave him just a cupcake and not a whole cake! That was so funny! Happy birthday Brenden and Landon!
Amber Dee said…
So cute! Maybe he will be a hair colorist someday.
Aleia said…
Happy Birthday Landon and Brendan!
Jennifer said…
Oh! That put a smile on my face! I never thought to use my hair as a napkin! How enviromentaly friendly is that!? He was so fun to watch!

Popular posts from this blog