Labor Day

We went to Mt. Graham for Labor Day this year and had a lot of fun with all the Cluff family.
Here is a another pic of Kiley's hair that I did for school today. I got the idea from She does Hair and added my own style to it :)

Comments

Looks like fun! Cute hair... I wish Maddie had a little more hair I could actually braid :-)
Kiley's hair looks super cute! Glad you had a fun memorial day!
cluffgirl said…
cute hair, i cant wait till i have a little girl to do hair on! this weekend was alot of fun, im so glad everyone made it!
Aleia said…
Faith missed Kiley this weekend but it looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Kiley's hair looks awesome!
Anonymous said…
-k- so I'm totally ready for a Halloween layout. Do you have any that are available yet?
Stephanie said…
I love the hair! I wish Adree had any hair:) See you in a few!
Her hair is so cute. I don't even know how to french braid let alone do a design. I better never have girls becuase their poor hair will most likely have to be shaved off until they can do it themselves. Looks like you had a lot of fun for Labor day!
Lydia said…
So cute. You are so talented Katie!

Popular posts from this blog