Latest Do

Well, here is the latest hair do I tried out from a hair website. Super easy and cute!! It's called a braid flower. Anyway, LOVE IT!

We went to Shannon's for FHE and had a good time hanging out. Here is sweet little Landon after we got home tonight. He played a little when we got home and next thing I knew he was crashed on my bedroom floor. Sweet little guy.

Comments

Meagan Rogers said…
Love the hair. Way cute!
That's so cute! I can't wait for a girl to do cute hairstyles.
Stephanie said…
Love the hair! One day I will have some hair to play with... I hope??
cluffgirl said…
doesn't happen very often, but i LOVE it when Ayden just crashes right there on the floor or somewhere. So cute when babies do that. Cute hair! You are a pro now!
Shannon said…
Katie it was fun. We should get together for FHE more often. Even Byron admitted to enjoying himself last night, even if he didn't get to play his x-box. It is always good to have family over. Thanks for coming.
Anonymous said…
that is adorable! I need a girl!
Amber Dee said…
Love the hair! I need to quit being so lazy and do Natalie's.
heidi said…
you are a hairstylist! now how exactly did you do that? how many rubberbands and stuff?
Reeds said…
Love the hair flower, I went to the site and tried one out on Kira. It was fun, I will try to post a pic of it soon.
Bailey said…
Cute hair! I don't know how you did that!

I was cut, only tore a little. Maybe he will change his mind.
Lydia said…
Darling hair do's!!!!
Kasey said…
I'm dying for Kylee to get some hair. This do is by far the cutest!
Celeste B. said…
Cute hair! My girls never left their hair pretty. They always took it all out.
I love her hair! Very cute!!
You seem to be having fun with Kiley, I bet she loves it! You did a great job!
Jennifer said…
That hair do is SO cute...I have to figure that one out!
Amy said…
Did I ever tell you I tried that hair flower...it didn't turn out nearly as cute...I haven't quite figured out what to do with the end pieces...that part never looks as great but the girls feel like superstars anyway. Thanks for all the uplifting comments you leave on my blog...you rock! I wanna update on you all!!! luv luv

Popular posts from this blog