New Do

(I switched my photo just for all of you that think I my faceless pic was freaky ;) but like I said, I look like crap!)


Ok I look like crap so don't pay attention to me just of my new hair do! I went back to my natural color and had to go through a hour long process to get the dark out I can't remember what the stuff was called but it was STINKY! Then we went for the new highlights. I got a pretty blond in there with some brown and then I got brown in the back half of my hair(make sense) Oh and of course you can't forget my fun color that I have to have. I got some purple peekaboo's where I had my pink the last time. My cut was inspired by Sopia Bush from One Tree Hill. Anyway I LOVE IT!! Thanks to my awesome sis-in-law Marie who rocks at hair!

Here is a before picture of my hair from my birthday. I know your all jealous of how cute I am so get over it!! Anyway, I had a great b-day and I got an elliptical and a book I wanted that Stephenie Meyers recommended. It's called 'The Hunger Games' I really enjoyed it the only thing that stinks about it is that it is going to be a series and it just came out in August I think it was. Brendan and Kiley went put the night before to find the book for me and had to drive all over the place o find it. Thanks sweetie!!!

I have another post below that I posted today so be sure to check it out.

Comments

heidi said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
love the hair, super cute.
Heitmann Family said…
Super cute Do and Happy Birthday to you!!!
cluffgirl said…
okay Im a little freaked out by the faceless photo! Last night was alot of fun, and I think your hair turned out very cool, if I do say so myself :)
Heather said…
I LOVE it! Both the style of cut and color!
thepetersonfive said…
Happy Birthday Katie!!!!!
I love the hair. The birthday cake is my fav. photo though!
Miss you !
Great hair! So jealous of your eliptical! Some day... hope you had a great bday!
Meagan Rogers said…
Love the hair. What's with the no face?
Shannon said…
Happy Birthday Katie. I'm glad to see you got a cake. I know you told me that Brendan had scouts that night so I was thinking of making you a cake, but you know me I didn't do it. Does the thought count? Love ya!
Happy B-day! Glad you had a great Birthday! Your new style is super cute! Next time we want to see a face. I can't believe you looked bad at all! Also next time post a pic of your belly. I don't remember ever seeing you that far a long in pregnancy.
Kasey said…
I really like it! And I want to borrow that book.
Amber Dee said…
Love the hair. Happy Birthday! I will have to check out that book.
Melissa said…
Hey happy birthday I am a few days late though. I do like your hair! Kinda looks wierd without your face though :) Glad you check my blog I love checking yours and seeing your cute little family.
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday! (slightly late) The hair is great, you always do something fun. Thanks for leaving comments on my blog, I love that! See you at the wedding!
Reeds said…
An excersaucer huh? Thats awesome =)!!! hehehe I love the hair it's way cute. I can't wait to see it in person.
Amy said…
Cute hair...
Celeste B. said…
The hair is awesome! I need to get someone to take out my layers of color...yuck!

Happy birthday!
Jennifer said…
Happy B-Day! Love the new do! You're right...I am jealous!
Stephanie said…
Happy Birthday! I have been out of town or I would have shouted out sooner. I love the hair, you need to get me her number! I am dying for a change asap!!
Aleia said…
Happy late Birthday and your hair looks great!
jacblanch said…
Okay... 1) Happy Birthday. I'm sorry I'm such a looser friend and forgot to call you. Anyway, love ya and hope you had a fun day. 2) Love the hair! Very cute. 3) Yay, I see your pregnant belly in the bottom picture! So cute! :)
Lydia said…
Did you get the message I left for you on your birthday? Hope so! Your hair looks really cute!

Popular posts from this blog