Winner Again!!
(neclace I just won!!)

So I was soo shocked this morning when I checked my Google reader (updates me on the blogs I follow) Anyway, I entered and give-a-way on Cristina Ashley's jewelry blog because I LOVE her designs! Well I won! The reason I am soo shocked is because months ago I entered a give-a-way on I love Give-a-ways (a website that features women's great products they are selling and you get the chance to win one of their creations.) Anyway, I won a $45 certificate from Cristina Ashley Designs (you might remember the post I did not to long ago, if you don't remember I have included the pic of beautiful custom necklace I won) Anywho, I wanted to put the word out there for you guys to check out her blog she has links on the side of her blog so you can check out all her great jewelry. Click here to check it out! :) Be sure to keep checking out her website for her latest desings and give-a-ways
Here is the necklace I won last time

So I was soo shocked this morning when I checked my Google reader (updates me on the blogs I follow) Anyway, I entered and give-a-way on Cristina Ashley's jewelry blog because I LOVE her designs! Well I won! The reason I am soo shocked is because months ago I entered a give-a-way on I love Give-a-ways (a website that features women's great products they are selling and you get the chance to win one of their creations.) Anyway, I won a $45 certificate from Cristina Ashley Designs (you might remember the post I did not to long ago, if you don't remember I have included the pic of beautiful custom necklace I won) Anywho, I wanted to put the word out there for you guys to check out her blog she has links on the side of her blog so you can check out all her great jewelry. Click here to check it out! :) Be sure to keep checking out her website for her latest desings and give-a-ways
Here is the necklace I won last time
Comments