Final Twilight Trailer!!



LOVED IT!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm with you- I loved it too!! Can't wait :)!
Wooden's said…
love it, i have watched it about 20 times already, nov. 21st is too far away..
Salsa Mama said…
Oh. my. gosh.!!!!! Love it!!!! Thanks for posting!
Meagan Rogers said…
I'm ready to start planning a girls party for that night.
Stephanie said…
I haven't read or seen any of them but I am glad you are so excited! I am excited for you:)
jacblanch said…
That trailer was so much better than all the other ones! I loved it too! Now I'm really excited to see the movie.
Kasey said…
Can't wait! I still wish they could have chosen a better looking Edward, but whatever.
Kasey said…
I am such a jerk! I totally forgot about it! She said she may have a spot for both of them. She's getting shirts on Friday and is going to have to see if she has enough. She thinks she does, so I'll let you know for sure! I'm so sorry!
Heitmann Family said…
That looks gooooood!! I haven't yet read the 4th book. I am waiting for my friend to finish her copy first. I hope it is good.!!
Reeds said…
Super awesome, I can't wait!

Popular posts from this blog