Gaige is 5!

Today was Gaige's b-day. We had a jammed packed day of stuff to do. First we woke up has some breakfast opened some presents then rushed to soccer games for Kiley and Gaige. I signed them up yesterday for a little soccer league out here. I was late signing them up so they hadn't practiced yet but did great during the games. Then we had to rush home, get in some Sunday clothes and rush to the church for the dress rehearsal for their primary program tomorrow. That lasted a couple hours then we headed to Panda Express for lunch and then Wal-Mart for shopping. Gaige got birthday money so he wanted to buy something and got the new Star Wars Light saber. Brendan was off camping with Scouts and got home around the same time we did from shopping then we let Gaige open his main b-day present which was a bike and helmet. He loved it! So we rode around for a hour and during the bike riding Brendan taught Kiley to ride her bike and she did really great! Then we came in had dinner and rushed to get ready for our ward trunk-or-treat which was lots of fun, then we came home and scrubbed the kids down so now they are all ready for Sunday :) Anyway, we had a great day! We sure love Gaige and are so happy he is a part of our family.


Brendan had a little fun too! :)
Kiley as a Butterfly
Gaige and Landon were skeletons (they looked like the guys off of Karate Kid.)
Here's a family pic. It didn't turn out to well because it picked up all the dust that was floating around (oh well) I was a butterfly like Kiley and Brendan was Indiana Jones he even had the leather Jacket and whip(thanks Josh) We sprayed his hair a little white so he could have the old Harrison Ford Look :)

Josh, Meagan and Brooklyn came too! Here's Brooklyn as a kitty.
P.S. I made Landon and Gaige's costumes I just bought some cheap black clothes and some white felt and glued it on the clothes. It cost me probably $7 each. I was trying to go cheap this year. I had fun making the boys costumes. Kiley's was only $12 for the clothes and wings and the plus for hers is she can still wear her black clothes.

Comments

Meagan Rogers said…
What a fun day! Can't believe Gaige is five!
Heitmann Family said…
Happy Birthday Gaige!! Super cute halloween costumes, and even better that they are cheap!!
The Grant Fam said…
Happy B-Day big guy. I can't believe you made all their costumes. That's amazing. Good job!
Anonymous said…
Wow! good job on making the costumes. I think they turned out super cute!
we sure got a kick out of the costumes! you did a great job!
Stephanie said…
Where do you get your energy?? I am dying these days! I love the boys costumes even more so now I know that you made them:) Tell Brendan that I love the bike!
Jenn said…
Sounds like a fun day! The kids costumes are way cute!
Anonymous said…
Your skeletons look great! Blake was a skeleton too. I wish I had seen your pictures about two days ago and made his costume like that instead!
Happy Birthday Gaige! I can't believe he is that old already! Way cute costumes! You did an awesome job!
Kasey said…
I bought Todd that same batman mask! Happy birthday. You look cute matching with Kylie. My Kylee would probably like it if I matched her, but an adult sized tutu just might not look cute on me.
I'm one up on you for "cheap" costumes...(my)Brendan and Luke just wanted to be Ben 10 for Halloween...all we had to do was put a piece of black duct tape down the front of their white t-shirts to make the black stripe! Nice work, huh?! But I have until Friday to get it "done" and "perfected" HAHA! Stay tuned...
Celeste B. said…
Saturday was a super busy day! It was Chris' b-day too. Lots of COOL kids born that day I guess.

You guys looked great at the trunk-or-treat!
Lydia said…
So talented you are!!! The kids look cute as usual!
Shannon said…
How cute you guys look. I love the skeletons. I need to be more creative like you.
Aleia said…
Happy Birthday Gaige!
Amber Dee said…
You guys look so cute! I am still sewing costumes. Ugh!
Amy said…
Very good job on the costumes...cute cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!