School Pictures

Here is Kiley's 1st grade picture. I asked her after she got pictures what she smiled like and she pretty much explained the exact smile. She said the photographer told her to smile like that (with the mouth open) :) I think it is super cute and I can't believe how old the is getting!!!!

Look at her kindergarten picture taken exactly a year ago!! Isn't that crazy how much she's changed!?!

Comments

cluffgirl said…
Wow, that is a really good picture! Alot nicer than the ones we used to get taken. I cant believe how much of a change 1 year has made, she is really growing up!
Stephanie said…
I can't believe that she is getting so big! Since you and I have been doing Activity Days I have watched her grow up. You can always tell how quickly little ones are growing if you can watch them getting bigger (if that makes any sense).
Anonymous said…
Whoa that is a major change...looks like 2-3 years difference. Pretty girl!
Heather said…
Very cute picture! They grow up so quick.
Meagan Rogers said…
That picture does make her look very grown up! What a cutie.
Amber Dee said…
So cute! They grow way too fast.
Heitmann Family said…
Such a cutie-It is hard to believe how fast they grow up!!
Hey I sent you an email needing help with photoshop and come calendar templates. Please save me!!!
Aleia said…
Kiley's pics turned out great!
Kasey said…
Oh my gosh! She looks like a big little girl compared to last year! It's amazing how much they change.
Tell Kiley she looks so pretty! Time flies eh!
Holly said…
cant believe our girls are 6 years old. Very cute!
Wooden's said…
she is so dang cute. i can not believe how big she is. I just remember her as a little toddler. Jason says she looks like Brendon
Eileen said…
That is really cute picture. It is amazing how fast they grow up. ps this is shannon not eileen

Popular posts from this blog