So You think you can Dance Tour
Okay I wanted to post along time ago but I have been out of town and haven't been able to so now I can :) I went to SYTYCD with my sis-in-law Marie and her Mom and sis on the 7th and had a blast!! We went to dinner before the show and then went in the stadium. While me and Marie were waiting for for her Mom and sis to use the restroom a lady approached us and asked if we wanted to switch tickets at first me and Marie thought she was up to no good then realized she had a stadium work shirt on so then we asked if she had 4 together and she did so we took it. We weren't quite sure where they were just that they were closer then what we had, so we got directed down to our seats and they ended up being right on the floor 9 row back!! I was pumped!! They were so close up it was GREAT! I was able to get some pretty good pics when my camera decided to :) We also found out after the show that we were sitting 2 rows behing Twitch's family.(his dad was so tall his orange hat is in almost every pic) We also stayed afterwards to see and meet all the dancers which was SUPER fun!! I didn't get home till 2:00 and in bed til 3:00 but it was well worth it! Anyway, we had a blast! Thanks Marie for letting me tag along :)
Here's a few pics from the show :)
Here's a few pics from the show :)




Comments