Halloween pics

We went to my brother Josh's for Halloween and hung out had dinner did some tricker treating and played some games it was fun! Brendan's brother Brian , his wife Marie and their little cutie Ayden and Meagan's sister Monette and her 2 kiddos came. I didn't take my camera for Halloween and already had some pics from trunk or treat so I wasn't too worried. But Marie my sis-in-law got a couple of cute shots of the kids. I especially love the one of Landon.

Comments

that is cute of landon, he looks so big!
Anonymous said…
I thought your children looked a little "thinny" around the edges!
Holly said…
cute kiddos!
Aleia said…
they all look so cute!
Lydia said…
so cute, especially the one of Landon.
Sara said…
I like how color-coordinated they were with each other! Are you getting excited (or a bit scared?) to add another little one to your family?
Wooden's said…
I lvoe the skeleton costumes, they are so karate kid.

Popular posts from this blog