Kaiya
* Update... I have a friend that is auctioning off a photo shoot and all proceeds will go to Kaiya's family. So of your interested go to this link: Photo Shoot *
This is a blog I started following of a sweet little baby that had a heart condition similar to what my sister's little baby will have. Kaiya was 2 weeks old when she passed away a few days ago and I am sure any little amount for her funeral and hospital bills will help this family. Here is their family site if you want to read about Kaiya. http://www.angelahodges.blogspot.com/
P.S. I have added a link that will take you to the blog that has the pay pal link for donations.
This is a blog I started following of a sweet little baby that had a heart condition similar to what my sister's little baby will have. Kaiya was 2 weeks old when she passed away a few days ago and I am sure any little amount for her funeral and hospital bills will help this family. Here is their family site if you want to read about Kaiya. http://www.angelahodges.blogspot.com/
P.S. I have added a link that will take you to the blog that has the pay pal link for donations.
Comments
Also...I am auctioning off a photo shoot on my blog! All proceeds go directly to Kaiya's funeral fund account.
So, about Kaiya's blog. (I totally love what you did by the way! The design on the header was the same as was on her funeral program!) I haven't done anything with it yet because i don't know if I should do the first post or if her mom wants to...I need to ask her about that...