My brother sent this to me today and I really liked the message it portrays, especially after all the stuff going on in L.A. So I thought I would share.
So true and so scary! I'm jumping into food storage gear ever since these riots and new president have come about. It's really scary and all I can do is prepare my family for disaster and devistation.
Great picture... I might have to steal it:-) I bet the kids are loving your new additions! Thanks for sharing the info on the other babies too. It is humbling to follow their stories ~ especially after just having a new one of our own.
UPS actually delivered it. I was home when they delivered it so I lucked out! I seriously just made it the other day. I can't believe how fast it got here! I'm impressed!!!
Hey Katie May, you guys seriously need more space, I know how much you love the White Mt's - especially the wind, so just move up here =). I really like that picture you posted I'm thinking of stealing it.
Very cute of the chics and kids, that will be fun to have them. :) I know it is always hard to let go of your baby isn't it. They seem to double in size and vocabulary in the 3 days your gone at the hospital! That is a cool picture too of Samuel the Lamanite, really puts things into perspective.
I have the hardest time getting a normal face of this boy so this post will be my favorites, my silly favorites and ones of trying to get a good picture out of him.
Comments