Newest Addition to our family!

* I have a poll on the side if you want to vote :)

No it's not the kind your thinking. Our little guy won't be here till Dec. 2nd at 6:00 am :) Anywho, Brendan has been wanting to get these little guys for quite some time. Hopefully our neighbors won't mind too much! :) We thought they would be good for year supply eggs and such. Also, Brendan will be building them a moveable coop that will fit over our garden grow boxes so when they poop all over, our dirt will be nice a fertile. So here are some pics of them and of Brendan (he is so proud of his garden so I just had to add that pic)
This last picture is me enjoying my baby. He fell asleep on me and I just couldn't put him to bed. I am going to miss Landon being my little baby. They grow too fast!

Comments

Meagan Rogers said…
How fun! I'm going to have to bring Brooklyn over to see them. My mom's chickens are her favorite. I'm sure your kids are going to love having them!
cluffgirl said…
How cute are your little chicks! And I like Ashton and Easton, but I am voting for Ashton because I wanted to name my next boy Easton. It was between Easton and Ayden for us the first time.
Anonymous said…
A garden worked in AZ???? congrats on that! Your babies do grow too fast, your boys are huge & petite little girl...I guess it's a good thing that it's not the other way around! Good luck with the eggs, and baby boy!
Bailey said…
I am voting Easton, since Brandon and January have an Ashton and Mace is close to Mason. or Carsten.
Holly said…
Cool chicks! Hopefully you will got mostly hens! heh! We did our first garden this year..fun stuff!
Anonymous said…
I love the picture of Landon with the baby chick. He looks so happy! I voted for Easton.
Stephanie said…
I can't choose my own baby's name let alone yours :) I like them both. I love the chicks, I need to talk to you about those. I have been thinking about it for a while.
Aleia said…
love the chickens! I actually brought a couple home one day when I was in high school...my parents were thrilled;) I named one Pecker! haha
Kindy said…
Nice garden! I am really impressed. The chicks are so cute. It will be nice to have fresh veggies and eggs. Must be nice to know when your baby is coming! I can't wait.
Amber Dee said…
cute little chickies. cute baby boy too.

Popular posts from this blog