Carsten's 1st week

Well we didn't do a whole lot. My mom had been here for the week and its been great to have her help! We had a Dr. appt for Carsten on Monday. Carsten is doing great! He left the hospital Thursday weighing 6 lbs 5 oz and was his exact birth weight 6lbs 13 oz by Mon. so that was good. He has a little bit of Jaundice but nothing to worry about. Then we went and saw my Grandma(mom's side) right after that. For the rest of the week we just chilled out at the house til today, we went to my other grandma's to show off the baby. Anywho, here are some pics taken through out the week.
Brendan made me and my mom Smoothie's YUMMY! (I am such a cheese ball!)

Great Grandma Longhurst
Great Grandma Betsy
Poor Landon looks like this half the time. He is having a hard time adjusting to the new baby taking all his mommy time

This is his 1 week old picture. Can you find him?? :)

Comments

Heather said…
Katie,

He is sooo ADORABLE! I love all of his hair! That smoothie looks YUMMY too!:)

Love,
Heather
Heitmann Family said…
What a cute kid you have. I love the mohawk you put his hair in.
Stephanie said…
He is too cute! A tiny bit of jaundice makes for a prettier baby if you ask me:) 10 days and counting on my end!
jacblanch said…
So So So cute!!! What a doll. <3
Meagan Rogers said…
Brooklyn is finally better! So we'll have to come see him next week. He's so cute. I usually don't think Landon really looks like Gaige, but that pouty face he is making is such a Gaige face. So sad.
Glad you made it past the first week! Poor Landon! At least he has a sister and brother to play with :) Carsten is so cute! I love how much hair your kids have.
jacblanch said…
I can't decide if he'll go to K next year or if I want to hold him back one year. He has a fine motor skill delay, and he would be one of the youngest kids if I sent him next year. Hmmm... Is Gaige going next year?
Lydia said…
What a cutie! Landon looks so sad. He'll get used to it though. He sure looks like Gage in that picture. Carsten looks like Kylie I think.
Jennifer said…
Carsten is so cute. I love the pic of his snuggling on your.

How's your Grandma Longhurst doing!? She looks good! They were such good neighbors! Tell her "hi" for me and my parents!
He is so cute Katie!! All these babies, it's making me want one too!
Kindy said…
Such a cutie! Me and Briley can't wait to meet him!

Popular posts from this blog