Christmas Card

So I made a Christmas card. I even had it made before Carsten came. I just needed a pic of him. Well as you can see I never got around to sending it. Maybe next year I'll actually send them out. Anywho, I hope you all have a great Christmas!!

Comments

Heitmann Family said…
Merry Christmas to you too!!
Connie said…
Glad to be together this year. Love ya tons mom
Cindy Clites said…
Love you all!!!! Merry Christmas to YOU ALL!!!!

See you soon ( I hope!)
Kasey said…
Very cute Katie! What a great idea to do it as a birth announcement as well.
Aleia said…
cute Christmas card!
Stephanie said…
All of my babies have come out sleeping really good. Patton- well I had to set an alarm and wake him up, Adree- came out sleeping 6-8 hours, and then now Layla- sleeping consistently 6 or so hours since we came home. I am beginning to think the whole "opposite schedule" thing is a load:) All I do is an hour to a half an hour before bedtime I wake them up before it is time to eat and keep them awake. Then I feed them as much as they will possibly drink (I nurse so I don't really know how much that is) and then I put them down. I don't know if any of that really makes a difference or if they just sleep good? I also wake them up every two hours to eat all day long no matter if they are sleeping good or not. This way they can get all the food they need during the day plus it is waking them up so they will need to sleep longer at night. I keep them awake as long as possible when they are awake too. All of this just until they are sleeping 10-12 hours through the night then I get them on a nap schedule. Any way good luck with that little guy. Talk to you soon.
Meagan Rogers said…
Cute card! And I really like your New Year's header and background. Way cute.

Popular posts from this blog