I'm off!

Here is my last prego picture. Hopefully my next post will be of a beautiful baby boy  :)

Comments

Stefany Pew said…
Oh wow!!! Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see that little baby boy!
Heather said…
Good Luck! I can't wait to see him!:)

Love,
Heather
The Grant Fam said…
Good Luck! Hopefully he comes back a boy!
Heitmann Family said…
Good luck, I can't wait to see his sweet face and to find out what his name is!!
Heitmann Family said…
Good luck, I can't wait to see his sweet face and to find out what his name is!!
Bailey said…
Good luck! Can't wait to see how big.
Sara said…
Aaaaah! I'm glad I finally got my internet back today, so I can see these pics!
Anonymous said…
YEAH! GOOD LUCK!
Kindy said…
Yay! I can't wait to see him! Good luck with everything. Love ya!
Hooray! No more waiting! Good luck!
jacblanch said…
Yay! Good luck! <3
Kasey said…
Can't wait to see him! Hope eveything went well. I'll call you in a few.
Stephanie said…
Good luck! All will be well. I am still jealous that your Dr. is taking him 14 days early and I only get 10:)
Anonymous said…
Good luck. Let me know if you need anything! After this weekend, I'll be a neighbor again. Yay!
Jennifer said…
I think that's the first picture I have seen on your blog where you can really see your belly! It's so cute! I can't wait to see the baby!
Cindy Clites said…
Katie, Everything will go well! The best advice about a c-section I ever got was from Robin! She said to Get Up as soon as you can! Move as much as pain will allow you to, even when you get out of the hospital. (now, that doesn't mean work or anything stressful on your body!) Just MOVE! It is really true! I was able to get back into the swing of things better than most people because I tried to keep moving! Happy Babying, and a speedy recovery!
I already KNOW it's a beautiful baby!
love
Cindy
Reeds said…
So as I look at this picture of you standing in your room-I'm thinking-"There's a door behind where your nightstand was?" Yes I did figure out that you moved you furniture-funny. Can't wait to see some pics-or better yet in person.
Amber Dee said…
Okay, where is the little guy?
Cindy Clites said…
Carsten is a cutie!!!!! He looks so much like ME!!!!! He is sooOOO amazingly alert too! He DID try to smile in the video, didn't he?!!!! I can't wait to see him! You guys are sooOOOO blessed! The man that hath his quiver full of children...well, he's a darn lucky guy!!!!
Congratulations!!!!! Job Well Done Both of YOU!!!!

Popular posts from this blog