Our Christmas
We Stayed home this year and had an enjoyable time with the kids. After we opened presents we went to Josh and Meagan's for breakfast. Everyone was there from my side except for my sister and her family. We always miss her when we get together. Anyway, here are some pics from our happenings. Not all are from Christmas
*
*
This is what happens when you give a toddler a candy cane :) That's why he's strapped in his highchair :)
*
*
This is what happens when you give a toddler a candy cane :) That's why he's strapped in his highchair :)
*
*
This is what happens having four kids and I am in my room nursing Carsten. Notice when I pull the camera out the lovely face Landon makes for me :)
*
*I don't know how Landon managed to do this but he was STUCK good! I had to get a wet paper towel to grease him out :)
*
*
Here are some pics from new Years Eve. We had it over here at my house with all the family. We had homeade soup and rolls and read the Christmas Story to the kids and had a talent show.
Here are my toothless daughter and neice. We pulled out Kiley's tooth that night and Lexie's was pulled out the night before.
*
*
The kids all thought it would be fun to sit on Brendan
*
*
This is how Gaige was the WHOLE evening!! I don't know how he managed to get presents from Santa!
*
*
This is Christmas morning. Shannon gave Carsten this shirt it lasted long enough to take a pic before he spit up all over it :S Please excuse the crazy eyes (these are actually mild) you know how new borns are with faces.
*
*
I got Kiley this book for Christmas. I think it is pretty funny how they are missing the exact same tooth.
*
*
We went to Josh and Meagen after Christmas and hung out. Here is a cute pic of Brooklyn and Landon pretending to be asleep on the sleeping bag.
Here are the men in my life NOT pretending to be asleep :)
Hope every one's Christmas was as great as mine :)
Comments