Before and After


These were taken right before their haircut today and right after their baths. My boys have ears :) Thanks to my friend Brandi I love the cuts!

Comments

Meagan Rogers said…
What stud muffins.
Jennifer said…
WHAT HANDSOME GUYS! tHEY REALLY LOOK LIKE TOTALLY KIDS!
Heitmann Family said…
Handsome boys-I love when Ayden gets a hair cut he looks so daper!!
Too cute! Makes them look older!
Anonymous said…
WOW they do have ears! ha ha ha! little studs! I pretty much gave up on cutting Hayden's hair that short, it won't do anything, it's too fine & lifeless for even the gel or moose or hairspray to keep it up even through preschool. Luckily Treston's does it's own thing and has a cowlick that automatically sort of pushed it to the right and it lays down so well. Why do kids get such funny hair?
jacblanch said…
Cute boys! Nice haircuts!
Shannon said…
What handsome little boys. Come over and play sometime while Gaige is at preschool.
heidi said…
so super cute!
Stephanie said…
Very handsome little dude!

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!