Little Princess

Kindy had this sweet little princess 3 days after Carsten. Her name is
Briley Alice Hardy
Is she not the sweetest little baby? What a cute little pose too :) Congrats Nate and Kindy on you sweet little princess!

P.S. Kasey isn't that a cute bracelet she's wearing??)

Comments

Kasey said…
I was totally thinking it was a cute one! ;)

She's such a princess! I'm so sad tutu's weren't the think when Kylee was a baby. If I ever have another girl I'm totally going to take pics like that!
Stephanie said…
She is very cute but maybe just maybe I have one that is at least just as cute:)
Connie said…
Thanks Katie for changing the color of my blog page for me. I like it alot. Briley is a little doll baby. The pictures turned out really cute of her and her fam.
Aleia said…
she is definitely a little princess...so beautiful! Congrats Kindy!
Kindy said…
Thanks Katie! Your so sweet to post about Briley. She can't wait to meet you and Carsten, and the rest of your cute kids too of course.
I love the tutu. Too bad I only have little boys, although with all their curls they may look pretty cute in one :)
Eileen said…
Pretty girl! Katie I love all your pictures. Your kids are so cute.
Holly said…
It was at www.blogthings.com/whatsyournameshiddenmeaningquiz/

Popular posts from this blog