Look who's still up to no good
Landon decided to get into a jello packet while I was on the phone with qwest trying to get the internet to work. He was coved head to toe and had it all over the living room floor and my lazy boy which happens to be red thank heavens, he then proceeded to the bathroom where he flooded the counter top then decided it would be fun to play in the tub. So lots of red ALL over!:S
*
*
So our kids bathroom toilet was clogged we believe the suspect in none other than our sweet little Landon. Kiley had her gloves in the bathroom and one is missing so until that shows up we guessing that was it. Poor Brendan had to mess with poo that didn't get flushed :S Our first plunger decided to 'poop' out on us so Brendan had to go buy anther one that didn't even work with the way the toilet was shaped so we went with the garden hose to flush it out. I had the job of turning on the water full blast and the thing you twist to turn it on came off and we soaked the neighbors house (he's moved out luckily) and I got a good spray too. (If you click on the pic my face has water all over it too) Anyway I didn't know what the heck to do so I was yelling for Brendan to come help. Hopefully I didn't wake any neighbors with it being past midnight :S So the good new is that we got it unplugged and I have a wonderfully smelling bathroom to clean up :S Thanks honey for messing with the nasty.
Comments