Oh Gaige! :)



Today after church we were waiting by the Bishops office because they asked us to :) In which I found out I have just received a 2ND calling in my ward, which doesn't surprise me with how small our ward is getting. Our ward has been the hardest hit in the stake with foreclosures. Anywho, I wasn't posting to write about that. While we were waiting Brother Pew was teasing Gaige and acting like he was going to take him home to live with him so, as he is pulling Gaige toward the door Gaige says 'I toot a lot!' It was hilarious and yet a little embarrassing. Anyway I wanted to write it down so I wouldn't forget what a funny boy I have and YES he does toot A LOT!!

Comments

Heitmann Family said…
Got to love boys!!!
Kasey said…
Gaige and Kylee! She tells me everytime she toots...and she's not shy about it at all!
Meagan Rogers said…
Such a Rogers.
Celeste B. said…
It could be worse...he could say something embarrassing about YOU.
Unknown said…
Too funny!! Gotta love the things that come out of little boys mouths!
Stefany Pew said…
Don't worry....Gaige would fit RIGHT in at our house if he "toots a lot" as he says!! Nothing new at the "PEW" household! No pun intended! Hahaha
Cindy Clites said…
I'm sorry...I'm afraid it's a genetic problem.........
jacblanch said…
hahaha funny boy!!!
Anonymous said…
LOL that's funny....such a boy!
Sara said…
He looks so old in this picture...
heidi said…
seriously... that is a MOMENT!! ha ha...
so what are your callings now?
Connie said…
I want to know too. What is your second calling? Like Meagan said the comment Gaige made is definatly from the Rogers side.
thepetersonfive said…
that's hillarious. boys rule!!!!
Amy said…
LOL! Super cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!