Pacer Lincoln Rogers
My brother Josh and his wife just had their 2nd child on the 31st. He was 6 lbs 14 oz which is 1 oz bigger then when Carsten was born. I am sure when I put Carsten next to him he will seem huge. It will be fun to see what a month does in growth. I haven't seen Pacer yet due to a cold!!! I am super bummed but am feeling better everyday which is a plus!!I I just need to get rid of the coughing part! I didn't get to see Brooklyn(their first kid) for like a week either because I had a cold. It seems like every time I have family that has a baby I always have a cold. Seriously this is the 5th time I have not been able to go see a niece or nephew at the hospital. Oh well I get to see them eventually :) Congrats Josh and Meagan!
Comments