Stuff
First things first, my cousin Aleia took some super cute pics of Carsten for me. She has a couple on her photo blog check the out if you want. She takes great pics so if you ever need to photos taken she's the gal! Here is her site :
Aleia's Photo Blog
*
*
Ok I know I am grown and all but I LOVE to color. Whenever the kids get new coloring books I am right down there with them coloring. Last year when they got new ones my sister would call and be like what ya doin and seriously for that whole week it was 'Coloring' :) Right Sariah :) She thought I was a little odd I think :) Anyway I was quite proud of my creation.

*
*
Here is a video I took of Landon repeating what I say. The first time I was serious until he repeated me so I got out the camera to see if he would keep repeating me. So this is us having a little fun going back and forth. He is getting really good at repeating so I need to be careful what I say :)
*
*
I finally got a pic of Carsten smiling. Ever time I would bring the camera out he would stop! :) The next pic is of how chunky he cute little cheeks are getting, love them!


*
*
Landon fell asleep with one of the ring frisbees on How uncomfortable. But I could get him to take it off all day so what is a mom suppose to do? I'll tell you this much what a pain trying to get it off a sleeping child.

*
*
This is what Carsten thought about me giving him his first 'real' bath

*
*
Ok so as I am posting I hear water running in the bathroom and go to check out who's playing in it and this is what I found! Landon stripped down trying to wash himself I guess that is what he's attempting to do :)
*
*
Ok I know I am grown and all but I LOVE to color. Whenever the kids get new coloring books I am right down there with them coloring. Last year when they got new ones my sister would call and be like what ya doin and seriously for that whole week it was 'Coloring' :) Right Sariah :) She thought I was a little odd I think :) Anyway I was quite proud of my creation.
*
*
Here is a video I took of Landon repeating what I say. The first time I was serious until he repeated me so I got out the camera to see if he would keep repeating me. So this is us having a little fun going back and forth. He is getting really good at repeating so I need to be careful what I say :)
*
*
I finally got a pic of Carsten smiling. Ever time I would bring the camera out he would stop! :) The next pic is of how chunky he cute little cheeks are getting, love them!
*
*
Landon fell asleep with one of the ring frisbees on How uncomfortable. But I could get him to take it off all day so what is a mom suppose to do? I'll tell you this much what a pain trying to get it off a sleeping child.
*
*
This is what Carsten thought about me giving him his first 'real' bath
*
*
Ok so as I am posting I hear water running in the bathroom and go to check out who's playing in it and this is what I found! Landon stripped down trying to wash himself I guess that is what he's attempting to do :)
*
*
Less then a minute later he decided that water was getting too HOT! What would the little stinker have done if I didn't hear the water running? Gees! Thank heaven for MOMS!
*
*
Here is his aide in the escapade. He dumped out all the laundry and hopped on up.
Here is his aide in the escapade. He dumped out all the laundry and hopped on up.
*
*
This is where he ended up. At the 'Time out' Wall
Comments
(PS: I heart coloring too)
2- I can't believe the cheeks on that boy! My kids NEVER had cheeks like that. So cute! I love the pics of him on Aleia'a blog.
3- Landen is such a little ball of fire! So funny!