What does your name mean?

Last night I was thinking it would be fun to do a post about what your name means. SO I went to this website: Baby names and looked up my family's names. It was fun to see what each one meant. I especially love Carsten's I didn't know that is what his name meant. I like Brendan's because he IS my Prince :) What do your family's names mean??

Brendan: Prince
Katie: Pure
Kiley: Boomerang
Gaige: Measurer
Landon: Long hill
Carsten: Follower of Christ

Comments

Connie said…
That is cool. They definately fit. Like your site page. Did you do Sariah's? Wish you would change mine to red too. I am sick of Scentsy. PLEASE
Kasey said…
I remember doing that for a PS thing, and I thought "Boomerang" was totally fitting for my Kylee!
Unknown said…
Fun!! I checked out the website but our family didn't have as much luck with our names... Anthon's name didn't even pull up, my name meant ash tree & Roman's name means roman- not nearly as exciting as your families names :)!
Shannon said…
That's cool. Fun stuff.
britney said…
Maybe I should start looking at stuff like that before I name my kids! lol
Celeste B. said…
Cool! Christian is also "Follower of Christ", but that is kind of obvious. I was not aware Carsten was the same.
Anonymous said…
I totally did this on my blog too, well just now of course...fun idea!

Popular posts from this blog