What's next!?!?!?

I was helping my cousin on the computer and Landon knows exactly when to get into things :S Little stink tweed!
Oh by the way the whole jello thing we some how were very lucky it was all over the carpet but we were able to vacuum it up with no mess left behind

Comments

Shannon said…
sorry I distracted you from watching your little stink bug. Thanks for the help though. Glad the jello came up and didn't ruin your carpet.
Meagan Rogers said…
Padlock for the pantry? Or he can come live at my house.
Celeste B. said…
I second the locking of the cabinets. I had a stink weed (who is now 12) and he used to empty all kinds of lovely things onto the floor. He emptied an entire bottle of Windex onto the kitchen floor, dumped a gallon of bubble bath down the hallway, buttered all the cabinets in the kitchen and himself...the list goes on and on. I have not even mentioned all the things he ate that landed him in the emergency room (once he had to have charcoal and was going to get his stomach pumped). I was afraid CPS was going to come take him away.

I installed a flip-lock (like the ones for front doors) on the pantry, a fridge lock, and sturdy kid-safety locks on ALL the cabinets in the house. I have a friend who also had to have a toilet lock...I guess her son liked to throw a lot of things in the potty. Eeww!
Kasey said…
You totally have your hands full with that one! What'll he think of next?!?!
Anonymous said…
oh goodness!
Stephanie said…
Holy crap! Why don't you control that little monster:) Very happy to hear about the jello!
jacblanch said…
Holy COW!!! little stinker! Good thing he's so darn cute, huh???
Cindy Clites said…
All this proves is that he is actually a little genius!!!!
Lydia said…
What a little stinker! I'm glad you take time and take pictures. Someday, you will laugh over all these little things. Cute picture of your sweet wet face!
Reeds said…
Sweet, sweet Landon. I don't think my kids will be aloud to hang around him anymore-j/k I am so sorry about your toilet but the water and yelling part IS a little funny :) Next time make tell your plumbing to hold off till we're around!
Two year old boys are so much fun and lots of work! Love the new hair cut...

It took me forever to learn how to spell my grandparents name... My grandpa's parents are Polish and Hungarian, his wife's were French and Italian... so just from that side of the family I am a full blood mutt:) - definitly makes some fun geneology!
Wooden's said…
howq do ou do it I think i would loosse my mind with all that, I need to be relaxed!!

Popular posts from this blog