Which one?

I am trying to decide which one to get an 8x10 in to put up on my wall. I want your opinion even though I may not take take it :) My only concern is with the black and white. All the pics on my wall are color, how weird would that look if I did B&W?
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
Thanks once again to Aleia and her great pictures! :)

Comments

Meagan Rogers said…
I love the last one with that funny hat. I've seen people mix black and white with color. You could just add a few more black and white's here and there to balance it out.
Aleia said…
Am I aloud to vote {wink,wink}? #6
Anonymous said…
I can see why it is so hard for you to choose...he is one cute baby!
Those are soo cute! I don't think you can go wrong with any of them!
Anonymous said…
I think #1 is my favorite, but I agree, so hard to choose! She does a great job.
Meagan Rogers said…
There were only four on there the first time I looked at this. So I'm voting for number 4 and number 6. I love that yawning face!
Holly said…
I vote #6..I like close ups. They are all very cute tho. Ashlyn's spring break is March 23-27.
i like 6 the best and 5 for the black and white
Kasey said…
It's so hard to choose! They are all great, so get one of each!
Anonymous said…
I like the first one, captures a comfy sweet peaceful baby best! And I think it would look funny to have one in B & W....stick to the color in my opinion. make a different wall for a B & W theme...
Stephanie said…
#1 is my favorite!
Anonymous said…
I like them all, but I pick #6 as my favorite.
Bailey said…
#5 or #7...but its a hard choice, hes so cute in all of them.
Jennifer said…
I love #1...and all the rest...but that one is a heart melter for me
jacblanch said…
I love #1 and #7. They are so cute though, what a dilema!!!
Lydia said…
They are all cute in there own speciial way! I think I love #1,5 and 6. The first one because it reminds me of Kaelsy, the second cuz nude shots of babies are priceless and then the yawning one is to cute!!!!
Cami said…
They are all perfect! He is such a doll. You can't lose!
Kindy said…
Such cute pics! Aleia is so talented. My favs are 3 & 6
I love them all but the last three are my favorite!! Great pictures. I wish I would have had newborn pics of my boys, but i just never got around to it. He is such a cutie!!!

Popular posts from this blog