Brussel Sprouts and more.....

We had brussel sprouts the other night and they were pretty good. It is the first time I had ever had them and was a little hesitant because seems like in all movies it brussel sprouts kids talk about hating and HAVING to eat. Oh and they were from our garden so that made them even better and nice and fresh!

*
*
This is proof that kids do eat brussel sprouts! They loved them! They loved them so much that they were fighting over who got to eat the last ones. (I know you wanted to see chewed up food, right?)

*
*
This is Kiley's hair today for her Valentines day party. Super cute right? :)

*
*
I just thought this was a cute pic so I am posting it.

*
*
Here is Gaige's outfit this morning. He thinks he is a fly. Our neighbor was trying so hard not to laugh but it was quite funny :)

*
*
Here is a vidoe of fly man :)

Comments

Holly said…
I have never had brussel sprouts..maybe I ll have to try 'em sometime. what cute kids you have!
Anonymous said…
ha ha ha, the fly...hilarious. My favorite way to eat brussel sprouts is to cut them in half, toss them with a bit of kosher salt and olive oil and broil them until they are slightly browned... they are a little crunchy and very yummy.
Meagan Rogers said…
The fly idea is pretty creative!
That is hilarious! Love the hair to...what talent!
Anonymous said…
I love the way you did Kiley's hair!
Jennifer said…
We're gonna have to give brussel sprouts a try!

Love Kileys hair too...and your fly-man!
Kasey said…
Only Gaige would think of that! He's got quite the imagination!
Aleia said…
Kiley's hair turned out really cute... what a great idea! I have brussel sprouts in my fridge right now... cant wait to cook and eat um:) The first time I had them was a couple of years ago at Thanks Giving when Uncle Gerald made them and I have loved them since!
jacblanch said…
Cute pics! I love those Rogers cheeks on Carsten! He's adorable in that shirt and "tie"!

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!