Carsten's Blessing
My Mom brought to my attention that I needed to post Carsten's blessing pics. To tell you the truth I totally spaced it so I am glad for the reminder. We blessed him on the 1st of February. Brendan gave him a great blessing. I am so glad that he is a worthy Priesthood holder and is able to bless me and my children. We had all of my family here that live in Az. that is, so I was missing my Sister and her family. All of Brendan's family was here so it was good to see all of them. We had Hawaiian Haystacks (thanks to Jennifer and my Momma for helping) Anyway here are some pics from the happy event.
*
*
Our first family pic
*
*
G-ma and G-pa Cluff
*
*
G-ma and G-pa Rogers
*
*
The kiddos with G-ma Cluff
*
*
All my cuties!
Comments
They are such great pictures - I have to admit!
Love you guys so much more than you'll ever know!!!!