Oh Hail!
We had a nice little hail storm today after church the kids had fun playing in it. Even Harley(or mutt) had fun eating it :) When I first went outside I was standing on my porch and saw a big flash of light and big KABOOM right after that. It was lightning and it freaked me out because it was SOOO close. Even my neighbor that was in his garage was freaked out, we both gave each other looks like we couldn't believe that just happened. Anyway, enough of the lightning. :)
*
*
Kids enjoying the weather. Landon of course was not dressed because he never stays that way. He didn't like the hail hitting him too much :)
*
*
Some snap shots I got of the kids. I was playing around with my camera settings.
*
*
This happened shortly after we were back inside. Can you guess what it is this time??
TOOTHPASTE!
*
*
I took a lot of pics of Carsten smiling today and just had to take one of his double chin :)
*
*
I was going to post more pics of him smiling but I also took this video of him and he was smiling the whole time so I thought it was just as enjoyable as the pics and you get to hear him talk to you :)
Comments
The lightning and thunder was weird eh? They have maybe 3 times a year where you will either see or hear thunder and lightning. I think AZ storms would shock most people!
Hail I even love all the pictures of the kids too! :)