PIcs

These are some pics my bro in law Brian took today that we thought were pretty darn cute :0)



And my niece Brooklyn with Mischa

Comments

Cindy Clites said…
I think you have a natural knack for potography (the art of going to the bathroom? :o) (typo...but too funny to walk away from!) and PHOTOGRAPHY too! You have so many gifts and talents Katie! I can't believe you married Brendan! OK, well he IS fabulously good looking....which he got from ME!!!!! (smart too)
Cindy Clites said…
Ok, well I just read it was Brian who took the pictures...even a blind squirrel finds an acorn!
Cute pics! I love that picture of you too, beautiful! I would say the name thing fits quite well!
Shannon said…
Cute pics. Tell Brian he did a great job.
Meagan Rogers said…
Love the pics. Landon has such a sweet smile.
Kasey said…
Very cute!

What are you doing for your Bunco Valentine?
Kasey said…
I'm doing chocolate covered pretzels then putting them in a cello bag with ribbon. It sounds like we're all going along the same lines. Brandi may be doing brownie bites with pink m&m's in the middle.

Popular posts from this blog