Valentines


Every year as our family tradition we have a family picnic in the living room. Every year consists of crab legs, shrimp and asparagus and whatever else we decide to add. We have been doing it since Gaige was a baby and the kids look forward to it each year. Here are some pics from the event.
*
*
Here are my sweeties ready to eat .

*
*
Check out this HUGE piece of king crab meat! Delicious!

*
*
Here is a video of poor Landon at the end of dinner. He missed his nap and was pretty tired but not tired enough to tell us 'NO!'
Oh and if you are wondering why Gaige is asking for 'Flute' That is how he says 'Fruit' Silly boy :)
*
*
Here is a shirt that I did for Carsten for church this morning. I got the 'iron on' at Jo Anns and love it. I have a few more designs that I am going to do when it gets warmer :)

Comments

Love the shirt! Too cute!

Valentines looked like a great time, great tradition!
Aleia said…
Love Carstens tie!
Melissa said…
I love the video of Landon! It is so funny, poor boy. Happy Valentines day, thats an awesome tradition you have going on! And Carstons shirt is way cute
Meagan Rogers said…
That video of Landon is so funny. I love it when they are so tired they can't hardly stay up to eat. Cute shirt too!
Lydia said…
What a fun tradition! Cute idea for the shirt. Poor tired little Landon! Hey , I heard aboout the comment at the Dr.'s office Friday. Was it Gage or Landon that said the remark?
Reeds said…
It looks like a nice picnic you had on the living room floor. The shirt is too cute! Oh by the way-I love Kiley's heart hair. Oh-and I did take something for my headache it started getting better but now it's going downhill-I think I should have gone back to bed.
Amber Dee said…
That shirt is too cute!
Stefany Pew said…
Oh man.....my mouth is literally watering right now from looking at that peice of crab meat! That is my most favorite thing to eat!!! Mmmmm!!!! Next time, invite me over! Hahaha
Stephanie said…
That is kind of funny, Jeff and I's anniversary is on the 14th of Feb. so we kind of trump Valentines day with anniversary. This year we stayed home, put the kids to be, and cooked dinner together like the olden days. We had (all grilled) crab legs, filet mignon, asparagus (the best in the world on the grill), and french bread. Oh and I was going to get shrimp too but didn't want to go over board:) We obviously had way too much food but it was fabulous!

Oh and cute shirt too!
Cindy Clites said…
I bet by next year, your kids will be big enough to put on the Valentines dinner FOR you and Brendan! Poor Landon...don't you hate that feeling? I can soOOO relate to him!
Jennifer said…
Fun picnic!

I LOVE Carstens chubby baby pics too! Your "man boobs" comment cracked me up!

Popular posts from this blog