3 mo. old!


Well Carsten is no 3mo old. Time flies! He is starting to hit at things with his hands. That's always fun when they notice things hanging in front of them. He is laughing more now and it is the cutest laugh! Poor little guy caught the cold we all have right now which is a no fun. It's a yucky chest cold. Hopefully he will be okay with him being so young, I am keeping an eye on him and talked to the nurse just so I have a heads up what to watch for since I have never had one so young sick. He lost his little voice it is sad. Here are a few other pics.
*
*
We went to Bahama Bucks for a treat after school last week, of course we LOVE it! I am glad they have one out here. Now they just need a DQ!!

*
*
Kiley was Star of the Week so she had to do a little poster of her interests etc...

*
*
Kiley was awarded Student of the month tonight. She is such a great student and catches on to everything really fast. I am going to brag here a little what Mom doesn't like to brag about their kids :) Anyway, Kiley's teacher told me her spelling level is a 4.6 which is pretty much 5th grade CRAZY little girl.

*
*

I went out with my oldest brother James tonight. It was a lot of fun I don't do enough with him. We went to Best Buy, The Cheesecake factory for some DELICIOUS cheesecake and shopping at Fry's for some basics he needed. Anyway, I had fun!

Comments

jacblanch said…
Oh, poor little Carsten. My kiddo's have both been pretty sick too.
Unknown said…
Looks like you guys are having fun (with the exception of the colds). I like the pictures of you & James- very cute!
Meagan Rogers said…
Way to go Kiley! You and James are goofs. GLad you had a fun night!
Cute pics! I am glad you and James got out that is always fun!

Go Kiley!!
Carsten is so cute, I really love those cheeks! Hope you all feel better real soon! It's hard when you have a baby sick, poor guy! Kiley is such a super star! Way to go! Glad you were able to go spend some time with your bro!
Connie said…
When I went on your blog I was thinking I would like to see a pic from you going with James. I about cried when I saw it. I am glad you guys had a good time.
Carston is growing fast isn't he. All my kids are sick to!
Aleia said…
Go Kiley! Cute pics of you and James!
Stephanie said…
I love his chabbas!
Cindy Clites said…
I knew your kids were just like me!!!! (ha ha or horror horror!) The only girl that could spell better than me in 5th grade was Martha Rogers. Who knows, maybe she'll get it from both sides of the family!
Eileen said…
James and you look like you had a crazy nilght! Way to go Kiley!
Jennifer said…
That's fun that you hang out with your older brother!
britney said…
Your kids are cute. And being smart isnt a bad thing either! Yay! I dont think I have ever seen your brother James - .... thanks for posting a picture. :)
Cath said…
Katie- Thanks for coming tonight! I hope you guys had fun! I went to a Dr. Goodman, I'll call you with the phone number. I really liked him.
Cath said…
Katie- Thanks for coming tonight! I hope you guys had fun! I went to a Dr. Goodman, I'll call you with the phone number. I really liked him.
Cami said…
Cute pics. GO Kiley. Her and Macey should get together. May reading on a second grade level. Glad you and James could hang!
Reeds said…
Oh Katie, I'm ssooo sorry we got you sick, especially Carsten, I really did think they were way better when we went to your house, anywho I hope he's all well soon, along with the rest of ya.

Popular posts from this blog