Long Post! Journal Purposes :)
Let's see....What happened this last week. I babysat for my friend Joy for her b-day. Her kids were great, so that always makes it nice :)
*
*

Friday morning Kiley got tubes in her ears. Dr. Mancuso said the fluid was thick and gooey and that means it has been in there for a long time which doesn't surprise me. I am glad that we got that taken care of. Landon is my other kid that has had a lot of ear infections so I will be keeping an eye on him to make sure his hearing is good. Kiley said she can hear better already. I have noticed a little difference. She has a follow up appt. on the 25th and will get her hearing tested again so that will be the real yest to see if it worked. I don't know if I posted it or not but when I went to her last appt. the Dr. said her hearing in her right ear had a loss of 15-20% and her left was 40% (that is a lot in her left as far as I am concerned) Meagan watched the boys(even the babe) during the surgery. THANK YOU!! When Kiley woke up from the surgery she said 'that was a good nap! I want to go back to sleep." She liked that :) We then we went to Krispie Creams and got some doughnuts for breakfast since she wasn't allowed to eat.
*
*

I made an appt. for Carsten because I didn't like the way he was sounding with his cough and breathing. I am really glad I did because he has croup and bronchitis!(it is NOT your fault Jennifer I was teasing! my kids were already sick when you came) So when he breathes he sounds all raspy (that is from the croup) and the bronchitis gives him wheezing in the lungs. So he has to be on breathing treatments of albuterol and pulmicort until the symptoms are gone which I hope is soon. It makes his body all jerky and I hate it :( I got this funny video of him tonight.
*
I told Dr. Guthrie (kids Dr.) that Kiley got tubes in her ears and he said I bet Dr. Mancuso thinks it is pretty weird he is putting tubes in a 7 years old (she'll be 7 this month!) He said it is pretty rare that a kid that old gets them in. Anywho, enough of the Dr's!!
*
*

Kiley and I went to a fundraiser for cancer Friday night. A lady in my ward Mindy's husband has had cancer a couple times and they were raising money for 'Team Shurtleff' when they do a walk for cancer. It was a Mother daughter date. They had a lot of little stations for the girls. Make-up, fingernail painting, hair-do's which my friend Brandi was helping with and did and amazing job on all the little girls. (Her poor back was killing after doing it for 3 hours!) make a bracelet, and for extra a photo/decorate a frame. So we got a cute picture (besides my double chin!) together. They also had food and a movie 'Highschool Musical' We had a lot of fun spending time together. I love my Princess!
*
*
Getting some make-up on

*
*
Decorating our picture (that's as good of a picture you get to see of me and her, no close ups for you!)

*
*
This is how we found the boys when we got home (Don't mind the laundry that has been there for like 2 weeks! Makes a great pillow)

*
*
Saturday we had a birthday party that we went to. (my cousin's daughter Faith) They had it at their house and had a bounce house they rented. Kiley and Gaige (Landon stayed home and took a nap and so did Carsten) pretty much stayed in there the whole entire time :) And I did a few flips and jumped around too(talk about a work-out) While we were gone Brendan was busy killing our Rooster. He started crowing so we weren't going to put up with him waking us up every morning at 5:00! (and neither were our neighbors) Anyway, we cooked him up. We didn't realize that rooster's aren't too tender. I seriously could not chew it at all. And I was kind of sick to my stomach thinking that he was just walking around in our backyard a few hours ago.

*
*
I was going through pictures tonight and found this one on Landon he was 2 1/2 mo old. His hair just cracks me up. I can't believe we let it get so crazy.(it actually got even crazier then that!) I loved it though, to bad he wasn't a girl with all that hair! :) We decided we wouldn't let Carsten's hair get as crazy and he has had it cut twice already (he also doesn't even have close to as much as Landon so that makes a difference too)

THE END!!
*
*
Friday morning Kiley got tubes in her ears. Dr. Mancuso said the fluid was thick and gooey and that means it has been in there for a long time which doesn't surprise me. I am glad that we got that taken care of. Landon is my other kid that has had a lot of ear infections so I will be keeping an eye on him to make sure his hearing is good. Kiley said she can hear better already. I have noticed a little difference. She has a follow up appt. on the 25th and will get her hearing tested again so that will be the real yest to see if it worked. I don't know if I posted it or not but when I went to her last appt. the Dr. said her hearing in her right ear had a loss of 15-20% and her left was 40% (that is a lot in her left as far as I am concerned) Meagan watched the boys(even the babe) during the surgery. THANK YOU!! When Kiley woke up from the surgery she said 'that was a good nap! I want to go back to sleep." She liked that :) We then we went to Krispie Creams and got some doughnuts for breakfast since she wasn't allowed to eat.
*
*
I made an appt. for Carsten because I didn't like the way he was sounding with his cough and breathing. I am really glad I did because he has croup and bronchitis!(it is NOT your fault Jennifer I was teasing! my kids were already sick when you came) So when he breathes he sounds all raspy (that is from the croup) and the bronchitis gives him wheezing in the lungs. So he has to be on breathing treatments of albuterol and pulmicort until the symptoms are gone which I hope is soon. It makes his body all jerky and I hate it :( I got this funny video of him tonight.
*
I told Dr. Guthrie (kids Dr.) that Kiley got tubes in her ears and he said I bet Dr. Mancuso thinks it is pretty weird he is putting tubes in a 7 years old (she'll be 7 this month!) He said it is pretty rare that a kid that old gets them in. Anywho, enough of the Dr's!!
*
*
Kiley and I went to a fundraiser for cancer Friday night. A lady in my ward Mindy's husband has had cancer a couple times and they were raising money for 'Team Shurtleff' when they do a walk for cancer. It was a Mother daughter date. They had a lot of little stations for the girls. Make-up, fingernail painting, hair-do's which my friend Brandi was helping with and did and amazing job on all the little girls. (Her poor back was killing after doing it for 3 hours!) make a bracelet, and for extra a photo/decorate a frame. So we got a cute picture (besides my double chin!) together. They also had food and a movie 'Highschool Musical' We had a lot of fun spending time together. I love my Princess!
*
*
Getting some make-up on
*
*
Decorating our picture (that's as good of a picture you get to see of me and her, no close ups for you!)
*
*
This is how we found the boys when we got home (Don't mind the laundry that has been there for like 2 weeks! Makes a great pillow)
*
*
Saturday we had a birthday party that we went to. (my cousin's daughter Faith) They had it at their house and had a bounce house they rented. Kiley and Gaige (Landon stayed home and took a nap and so did Carsten) pretty much stayed in there the whole entire time :) And I did a few flips and jumped around too(talk about a work-out) While we were gone Brendan was busy killing our Rooster. He started crowing so we weren't going to put up with him waking us up every morning at 5:00! (and neither were our neighbors) Anyway, we cooked him up. We didn't realize that rooster's aren't too tender. I seriously could not chew it at all. And I was kind of sick to my stomach thinking that he was just walking around in our backyard a few hours ago.
*
*
I was going through pictures tonight and found this one on Landon he was 2 1/2 mo old. His hair just cracks me up. I can't believe we let it get so crazy.(it actually got even crazier then that!) I loved it though, to bad he wasn't a girl with all that hair! :) We decided we wouldn't let Carsten's hair get as crazy and he has had it cut twice already (he also doesn't even have close to as much as Landon so that makes a difference too)

THE END!!
Comments
I love the pamper Mom and Daughter idea. We need to do that sometime at our school.
That is too funny about your rooster...poor guy. I can understand the yucky feeling of eating something that was just walking. I feel the same way...Yuck! Funny though it doesn't seem to bug me if I buy it at the store. :)
-awilkins
:)
I am glad Kiley can hear better now.