Lots of fun pictures!

My dad Homer


Christmas Babies

Don't be jealous gals, he's all MINE!

Gaige as the Dark Knight

Mr and Mrs Cluff :)



Jennifer my sis in law



Sariah my sis

John 'Homer' Wayne


HELP!!!!!

Comments

Too stinkin' funny!!!!
Shannon said…
katie those are hilarious. I loved the ones you did of me and byron. i thought you said the one you did of me wasn't blog appropriate, what about that one of brendan. too funny.
Anonymous said…
They all are so funny! Loved it!
RyDeb.White said…
These are SO funny! The the 8th one down-yikes! I love the super chubby baby and the smurfett (sp).

P.S. You should check out www.sexypeople-blog.com it's funny.
Stephanie said…
There are a few of those that made me feel a little funny! Loved it:)
Meagan Rogers said…
Haha. What a good photoshop job!
jacblanch said…
Hahaha THose were HILARIOUS!!!
Anonymous said…
funny! I love the last one
Way too hilarious! I loved it! I especially loved the chubby baby!
RyDeb.White said…
Thanks for letting me know. I fixed the links so they should work now:)
Jennifer said…
Too funny! I love the "chocolate can't get you pregnant" one!
Cami said…
K-that is funny! But, please tell me that Brenden is not that hairy! lol!
These pics are so funny! Loved your family pic from a few posts back:)
Amy said…
LOL! I really enjoyed these...
Anonymous said…
oh that was great- what a hot bod you have Mrs. Smith! lol

Popular posts from this blog