Spring Break/Kiley's 7!!
Ok, I am behind in posting as you can see this post will say I posted a week ago. That's how long it has taken me to finally get time to finish this post :) For Spring Break we went up to the White Mtns. On Mon we went to Snowflake and stayed the night and day with my Sis-in-law Jennifer and her family. It was a lot of fun! She stays at our house a lot but I have never stayed their with having my parents close by in Eagar. Her are some fun pics from our stay there.
*
Kira being the cute little girl she is :)

*
Kira wanted to have a helmet like my kids did while riding there bikes so we gave her this. It was cute to see her walking around :)

*
Having fun romping around out back

Wed we were in Eagar and we went to Rasmey park and I met up with my two best Buddies and there kiddos. We had a lot of fun getting together again. We need to do it more often! We went to dinner later that night just us girls to Boogas. It was FUN!!
*
Holly Jacqueline and Me (Oh and Afton Holly youngest)

*
Just a cute pic of Landon

*
Here are the girls having a little too much fun with the sidewalk chalk. From left to right Holly's girl Amie, my niece Lexie, Kiley and Holly's oldest Ashlyn.

*
I though this was cute of Landon hanging out on the floor with the cat Socks and Callie the dog

*
Kiley had a late night hang out/party Friday night. We had lots of fun. They played pet shops, had pizza, had makeovers we did hair, make-up and fingernails, then they decorated cupcakes, opened presents, Kiley's friend Emma had to leave early so after she left they played Dora Scrabble that she got from Lexie, Karen, Eden and Nicolas stayed the night with us and my niece Lexie to so they made beds on the floor and watched the new Barbie movie. Kiley still wanted to watch something so they (Kiley and Lexie, Eden fell asleep during the first one) watched Kit Kitridge an American Girl. Lexie fell asleep during that. Somehow Kiley was still wide awake and didn't go to bed til 1 o'clock, crazy girl! They had fun though :)

*
The girls after their makeover :) from left to right my niece Lexie, niece Eden Kiley and her buddy Emma. I made them all 'hello kitty' bows to take home. I also gave Kiley a bunch of makeup that they used to beautify themselves

*
My niece Eden and her Crazy long tongue :)


*
The gifts she received at her party

Kiley turned 7 on the 22nd. I can't believe how old she is getting. It was a Sunday so we didn't do much. Church then went and hung out at my brother Josh's and had lunch with them and my parents and niece's. Meagan made Lemon Meringue pies that were super yummy, so we sang to her and went to town on them. I think I got pics of it I just haven't uploaded my camera. Then she played the whole time with Gaige and Lexie. We watched Twilight later that night. My dad thinks Stephenie Meyer is one weird lady after watching that :)
*
Her b-day pic

*
Excited about getting Littlest Pet Shops Wii game

We went to Pima this weekend 3/28 to see Brendan's Grandma. It was a lot of fun. I will post soon with all the fun things we did. :) I also have pics from when we went hiking at San Tan Park the weekend before Spring Break that I want to post so hopefully, I'll get to that too :)
*
Kira being the cute little girl she is :)
*
Kira wanted to have a helmet like my kids did while riding there bikes so we gave her this. It was cute to see her walking around :)
*
Having fun romping around out back
Wed we were in Eagar and we went to Rasmey park and I met up with my two best Buddies and there kiddos. We had a lot of fun getting together again. We need to do it more often! We went to dinner later that night just us girls to Boogas. It was FUN!!
*
Holly Jacqueline and Me (Oh and Afton Holly youngest)
*
Just a cute pic of Landon
*
Here are the girls having a little too much fun with the sidewalk chalk. From left to right Holly's girl Amie, my niece Lexie, Kiley and Holly's oldest Ashlyn.
*
I though this was cute of Landon hanging out on the floor with the cat Socks and Callie the dog
*
Kiley had a late night hang out/party Friday night. We had lots of fun. They played pet shops, had pizza, had makeovers we did hair, make-up and fingernails, then they decorated cupcakes, opened presents, Kiley's friend Emma had to leave early so after she left they played Dora Scrabble that she got from Lexie, Karen, Eden and Nicolas stayed the night with us and my niece Lexie to so they made beds on the floor and watched the new Barbie movie. Kiley still wanted to watch something so they (Kiley and Lexie, Eden fell asleep during the first one) watched Kit Kitridge an American Girl. Lexie fell asleep during that. Somehow Kiley was still wide awake and didn't go to bed til 1 o'clock, crazy girl! They had fun though :)
*
The girls after their makeover :) from left to right my niece Lexie, niece Eden Kiley and her buddy Emma. I made them all 'hello kitty' bows to take home. I also gave Kiley a bunch of makeup that they used to beautify themselves
*
My niece Eden and her Crazy long tongue :)
*
The gifts she received at her party
Kiley turned 7 on the 22nd. I can't believe how old she is getting. It was a Sunday so we didn't do much. Church then went and hung out at my brother Josh's and had lunch with them and my parents and niece's. Meagan made Lemon Meringue pies that were super yummy, so we sang to her and went to town on them. I think I got pics of it I just haven't uploaded my camera. Then she played the whole time with Gaige and Lexie. We watched Twilight later that night. My dad thinks Stephenie Meyer is one weird lady after watching that :)
*
Her b-day pic
*
Excited about getting Littlest Pet Shops Wii game
We went to Pima this weekend 3/28 to see Brendan's Grandma. It was a lot of fun. I will post soon with all the fun things we did. :) I also have pics from when we went hiking at San Tan Park the weekend before Spring Break that I want to post so hopefully, I'll get to that too :)
Comments
your kids are so cute!
Where does your sister in law live in Snowflake?