before and after

My mom asked me to photo shop a picture of her for the dentist she works for website. So I thought I would post the before and after pics for fun. It is neat to see what a difference you can make to a picture.
*
Before (actually the in original picture she is holding Landon at the hospital)

*
After

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love photoshop... It's my sole source of entertainment. Nice job!
jacblanch said…
Cool! I need to learn how to do cool stuff like that. Good job! Your mom is so cute!
Kasey said…
Love Photo Shop! Now, I just wish I knew had to use it! I could look so good...
Stefany said…
Katie - regarding the play.....I believe it was a high school production. I'm not sure though because little kids were involved too. Hmmmm? But anyway, the tickets were a little pricey ($15 each), but it was so much fun and we never go to those kinds of things so it was worth it! I highly encourage taking the kids to one!
Meagan Rogers said…
Looks good! Your mom is so photogenic. She looks great in every picture I have seen of her.
Aleia said…
those are some great skills!
yes, and I'm pretty sure billy and his family are coming too.
I wish I had the patience for photoshop. Thank heaven Mark does :) the gymnastics gym we go to is USA gym on Ray and Gilbert www.usagymaz.com WE LOVE IT!!
i do think you should have left the word Breast from the whiteboard in the background :) It adds a little something ya know :)

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!