I need help!

Remember that give away I just posted about to win a car seat cover? Well I won!!!!! Woo hoo!! It is worth $99, I scored! :) See what happens when you enter giveaways? You win :) This is the 3rd time I have won something online. Not to brag or anything :)Well the help I need is deciding on a cover. There are soo many cute girl covers :( I could just get a girl one but then I would risk never getting to use it and I would be very sad. Oh well what can ya do? Anyway, here are three boy ones that I have narrowed it down to.
#1 Black Swirls

*
#2Groovy Cocoa

*
#3 Lime bubbles gum drops

Comments

Kasey said…
Black swirls. That way you can use pink or blue accents depending on which flavor of baby. Gooe luck!
Unknown said…
LUCKY!! They are all SO cute, but I'm partial to the black one- it's fierce!!
Sara said…
I like the last one. (bubble gum?) I would totally use that with a girl too...
Anonymous said…
lucky you! I don't know, they're all cute. I'd pick the first or second one, I think. I'm jealous!
Salsa Mama said…
You lucky duck!!!! You can't lose with any of those-super cute! I am drawn to the groovy swirls. I think they would all work for both girls and boys, though. All good choices!
Kindy said…
I like the first two. You could totally use them for either boy or girl.
jacblanch said…
That is so awesome that you won!!! I like the black swirls one, and it would work for a girl too, if you ever needed it too. :)
Jenn said…
You are so lucky! They are all way cute, but I think I like #2 the best.
Stephanie said…
#1- just like Kasey said it could accent with a blanket or insert thing and work for a boy or girl;)
Jennifer said…
I Love the black swirl...but think the white part might get dirty the dingy and be hard to keep looking nice (at least it would if I owned it.)So, I vote for one of the other two. Green and blue is one of my favorite color combos!

Congrats...LUCKY girl!
Lydia said…
I like the first one!
Anonymous said…
I like the black swirls. You are so lucky... you are always winning things!
Amy said…
I noticed you won! Score! my vote is #2!
Bailey said…
black swirls...you could always add a little pink or bling to it for a girl to make it so awesome.
Connie said…
I like the black too
Jennifer said…
Which did you get????

Popular posts from this blog