Journal Purposes

I wanted to write this down so that I don't have to keep every peice of paper I am given by one of my kiddos.

My Mom
by: Kiley Cluff

I love my mom.
I know she's nice, like mice.
And I know she loves me
because she knows I'm nice,
in every kind of manner.
I love her sweet face smiling.
And I love her.

Comments

Heather said…
That is so cute!
Kasey said…
What a sweetie your Kiley is. Yesterday my Kylee told me my butt was big. Then she proceeded to tell my friedn Celeste that I say to her, "Kylee, you get over here right now!" In a mocking mom voice. Do you think she loves me too?!?!
Stephanie said…
I can't wait until Patton starts writing me notes with "real" words! He writes me different ones all the time and tells me what his scribbles say but I just love the thought out true written notes from little ones!
jacblanch said…
Oh, how cute! She's so sweet. I love the "like mice" part. :)
Celeste B. said…
How sweet! I do love those moments when you read/hear your kids love you.
Shannon said…
That is so sweet.
Anonymous said…
That is sweet. Danica is now starting to write and the only thing that she has wrote for me was a note when she was in trouble asking me if I loved her.
Meagan Rogers said…
Nice like mice. How cute!
RyDeb.White said…
That's so sweet! I've heard of people taking pictures of all the stuff they come home with and then put it together in a blurb (blurb.com) book. Just having Josh in nursery I'm getting a pile of crafts that I can't throw away:(
Reeds said…
How cute! I need to write things down so I don't loose them :)
That's so cute! She has great rhyming skills!
Lydia said…
Memories are the best. I'm glad you are keeping them.
Jennifer said…
Too sweet! :)
britney said…
Thanks Kati!

wow - i love that second picture on the website! It is so adorable. I wish my kids would look half that cute!
Connie said…
I still have notes from my kids on my bookcase and dresser. I have a clothes pin from Sariah too that tells me to put it on my nose when I am feeling blue! HA HA HA HA

Popular posts from this blog