Graduation
Gaige graduated today from preschool. He's getting so old it's crazy! His teacher had the kids sing some of the songs they learned this year it was super cute. Loved this video, Gaige is cute in it. He loved preschool! Thanks 'Mrs. T' for everything!
*
On another note, check out this funny pic I got of Gaige the other day I find it quite amusing :)

*
Other happenings my baby is getting old! :( He is 5 1/2 mo. old now and is starting to sit by himself now for 30 sec+, he likes to make spitting noises and loves grabbing his toes.
*
tonight he discovered his hands it was quite entertaining watching his just stare at them, he thought they were the coolest things! I got him on video with my video camera so I won't be able to put that on the blog but it was funny. I took one of his hands and put it down to his mouth and he got really mad because he couldn't see his hand. As soon as I let it go he put it back up to stare at it and was as happy as could be.

*
My niece Sienna is living with us for a little bit. I got some fun pics of her eating her noodles. She LOVES her Ramen Noodles! She doesn't even chew them she just swallows them whole! Little Piggy :)

*
Check out that slirping action!

*
Other happenings my baby is getting old! :( He is 5 1/2 mo. old now and is starting to sit by himself now for 30 sec+, he likes to make spitting noises and loves grabbing his toes.
*
tonight he discovered his hands it was quite entertaining watching his just stare at them, he thought they were the coolest things! I got him on video with my video camera so I won't be able to put that on the blog but it was funny. I took one of his hands and put it down to his mouth and he got really mad because he couldn't see his hand. As soon as I let it go he put it back up to stare at it and was as happy as could be.
*
My niece Sienna is living with us for a little bit. I got some fun pics of her eating her noodles. She LOVES her Ramen Noodles! She doesn't even chew them she just swallows them whole! Little Piggy :)
*
Check out that slirping action!
Comments
P.S. I love the header, where do you find your graphics?