The Aliens have Landed!


Brendan has been looking around at houses because of the good deals out here in Queen Creek. He likes to look at the aerial view to get a feel for the area and house. This is what he found today. It was quite entertaining! It says 'Arizona Loves Oprah' and then the other one is Channel three news logo. For you Q.C.s residents out here it is by Rittenhouse and Combs. (I think it is at Schnepf Farms) Anyway, just thought it was fun you don't see that everyday.

Comments

Kasey said…
That is cool!

If you need a break on Wednesday you can totally let Gaige stay later. Todd would love to play!
RyDeb.White said…
That's funny! Looks just like Oprah.
Shannon said…
yes it is Schnepf Farms. if you look at their website it has a pic of the oprah pic. pretty cool.
Heitmann Family said…
It has always amazed me how they do that. Do they have a road map or something? Pretty cool anyhow!
Aleia said…
thats crazy! cool find!
Celeste B. said…
Yeah - they had Oprah a couple years ago too I think. There is another place off of Power Road that has a corn maze they do fun pictures in too.
Meagan Rogers said…
Cool. Found your dream house yet?
The Grant Fam said…
Let me just warn you finding another house that's a super good deal is not as easy as it seems. We learned the hard way. Good Luck!!!!
Reeds said…
That is hilarious! Have you driven by it yet.
Amy said…
cool stuff! I'm coming to AZ...Mike say's that Brendan is an OT and would love to have him check out Christie while we are there...you'll have to email me your info so we can visit you this summer! majkholly@yahoo.com!
luv luv
Kasey said…
Why don't I come and get him tomorrow for a couple of hours. My grandma is coming to tutor Todd after school today. She was supossed to come yesterday, but her doc appt ran way late so she never made it out. I pick Todd up 10:55, so I can swing by your house around 11. Does that work? They can play in the water out back and stuff.
Jennifer said…
Crazy.

Good luck looking at houses!
Cami said…
I have now seen it all!

Popular posts from this blog